Ever since we started Liminal Discovery four years ago, we have been rigorous about the now. We preach presence. We worship attention to detail. If you are working with us – you have our full attention.
At the same time, we need to understand what is coming, to the level of seeing around corners. Not only for ourselves, but for our clients. And therefore, Liminal Discovery is proud to announce a whole new board of directors, effective immediately.
This picture of the board and CEO Michael Eriksson was taken in a gorgeous village between Barcelona and Tarragona a few weeks ago, when we brought the team together for long and late talks about where we are, and most of all where we are going.
We hope to see you on that road!
has accepted to take the role as chair.
- 25 years in change management driving profitable growth as a management consultant, in corporate strategy as well as during the past 15 years building and leading commercial teams.
- Started career managing a post merger management programme for Alfa Laval, consultant at McKinsey, 15 years working for blue chip companies Computacenter (IT services) & Barclays and subsequently 7 years as CCO for various PE backed companies in the FinTech space, rejuvenating their commercial organizations.
- In addition to the role as Chairperson for Liminal Discovery, also working as an advisor to the add-on acquisition specialist Oxite. Has in the past served on advisory boards at e. g. Visa, Union Pay & UK Finance.
- M.Sc. in Biochemical Engineering from Lund Institute of Technology and U.C. Berkeley.
- Lived in 7 countries on 3 continents, currently based in London.
is a designer by heart, a developer of people and ideas.
- Close to 30 years in creative leadership within large MNCs.
- Over 20 years of building high performing teams and design effectiveness resulting in many award-winning solutions.
- Prior Board Member of Singapore Polytechnical, Media, Art & Design school, and London based DBA, Design Business Association.
- After holding the position of Chief Design Officer for Electrolux, now heading up UX within Volvo Group Digital & IT.
- Master of Design at University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Lived in 5 countries in 3 continents, currently based in Stockholm.
is an author, a speaker and a digital analyst.
- More than 30 years working in journalism in most capacities.
- An author of nine books on a wide variety of topics – a best selling study about Google perhaps being the best known title in his native Sweden.
- A trusted member of Mediernas etiknämnd, the National Ethics Board for journalism in Sweden.
- A several time award winning speaker and moderator, and sought after in the role as advisor and educator for leading brands all around the world.
Liminal Discovery takes on technical and organisational challenges for clients that need solid advancements and innovations in the digital field. Founder Michael Eriksson is determined to lead a company that combines the expertise of an agency, consultancy, and network. Liminal Discoveries is no longer a startup, but a scale-up, with a mission to understand the purpose of their client’s business, how it can be successful in an uncertain economy, and deliver the digital transformative solutions that make it possible.
Michael comments the appointment of the new board:
“To ensure we expand with the expertise and capabilities needed to serve our clients, while maintaining a healthy business, the advice from a trusted board is essential. The impressive experience and perspectives represented on the board spans the world of top management consulting, global enterprise C-level leadership and world renown societal trend analysis. This impressive board will ensure we are aligned with the future needs of our clients.”
Liminal Discovery also has an overarching purpose to apply our digital expertise towards supporting clients to be part of the global shift to a sustainable economy, making ESG part of their way of seeing the world. The company’s focus is guiding businesses to transform to sustainable business models through their digital transformation in an uncertain and constantly evolving landscape that is today’s marketplace.